Page banner image

Ry and the Green Pond Mishap

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetnboy and LeviLover on August 24, 2021 at 21:10:28

Ry has asked that LeviLover and I write and update everyone on him and his condition. it starts with "Ry is back in the Hospital - AGAIN!" Personally, I think he loves the attention from the Nurses!

Starting at the beginning, Ry was on Holiday as you chaps say and here’s the account direct from Ry of heading off into the dark to take a pee: I set off up this little path in the dark, pic 1. Honestly can yous see ANYTHING there but a path? Then I disappeared in the dark and thought I better go a few steps further in case someone comes … don’t want locking up for exposing my bits 😝! So I just took a couple of steps further and suddenly there was NOTHING under my foot 😲! Yous know that fraction of a second …. that seems like forever when you just think SH*T!! Well, the next friggin thing I’m under water 💦 in this HORRIBLE slimy sh*t which tastes well …. just like SH*T 😞! I struggle to stand up and slip over AGAIN falling further in and …. banging my friggin head, my right elbow and knee on this MASSIVE friggin rock … which I actually couldn’t see in the dark, so it might have been a pebble … NOT 😡!

Well the next thing I’m being DRAGGED out and dumped on the path by Ross and Aidy …. while Jay is jumping up and down on the path on his mobile! I’ve only been friggin knocked out and nearly drown …. in a slimy GREEN friggin pond! I HATE green … if it’d been a nice blue then I wouldn’t have minded as much 😆! All I can remember is the first shock, how friggin COLD 🥶 it was and how slippery it was! Apparently da boyz wondered where I’d got to and Aidy ran back to find me floating on my back in the pond …. it could have been worse, it could have been my front and I’d be DEAD ☠️! I wouldn’t be emailing yous, then would I? Aidy had to use his phone light to see me and yelled for da boyz to come back and help. Apparently Aidy and Ross just jumped straight in to get me, and Jay called for help … didn’t want to dirty his new white jeans …. TOSSER! No, he actually helped and ended up in a mucky, slimy mess like us lot. Obviously, I was the worst coz I’d been UNDER several times, I think.

So anyways the Ambulance came, and Mum and Dad arrived … I still don’t remember a lot bout that bit. I do remember the Paramedics saying I HAD to go to Hospital coz I might have a fractured skull or concussion! When they got me in the back of the Ambulance with Ross and Aidy there, I remember the Paramedic saying to Aidy, “your Brother STINKS 😷!” Ross started laughing and said, “he ALWAYS smells like THAT 🤣!” WELL, I sat up and shouted, “WTF … can’t yous see I’m DYING here 😆! I know someone else who says I stink!” WELL G? I had to lay down then coz my head hurt 😞. ANYWAYS I object to that coz we ALL stank BAD 😷👎🏻.

So, I ended up in A&E, had to strip stark bollock NAKED …. and was then admitted to the ward overnight for observations. I had to wear 1 of those gown things with the big opening at the back … and PAPER friggin pants WTFFF!

So, Guys, yous were very nearly talking to yourselves FOREVER! I could have ended up on a stoney cold Mortuary slab. Do yous feel sorry for me yet 😆! No, didn’t think so.

To be fair to this forum and in keeping with the ‘Ry Rules of Posting’ here are details provided by Ross: Ry was wearing his J&J slim / skinny light stonewashed jeans, Monterain black 1/4 zip thin fleece, black UA skinny T, M&S second skin black boxers and white socks with white Nike Air Max 270 trainers. Everything got slimed green and soaked and everything survived apart from the socks, which had to be binned. Oh, he had a black berghaus feather sleeveless jacket on which helped him float when he got knocked out by the rock. He floated on his back fortunately for us all. He was a complete mess.

Then Ry was released until we heard from Ross on the weekend: Ry ended up back in the Hospital. It has all been caused by his green pond accident. After being given the, all clear and discharged the following morning, he started getting really bad headaches. So, after three days of them gradually getting worse, he was taken back to Hospital, and they decided to admit him again. Unfortunately, he hasn’t really improved much even with IV pain killers, so they have transferred him to a bigger and better equipped Hospital inland. They intend to do brain scans and MRI scans. He has been on IV blood thinners to deal with any brain blood clots. They seem to suspect he has had a minor brain bleed following banging his head on a rock. It’s strange really because he’s always shouting at us to put our stunt helmets on at the skate park and he never takes his off there. Strange he should fall in and bang his head when his helmet was sat in his rucksack on the footpath. Lesson to us all there. He has lost a little bit of movement in his left arm and leg and one pupil isn’t reacting quite as it should. It’s a bit like a mini stroke. But the Hospital is confident that full use will return. He is in a good mood and missing getting up to mischief. We don’t miss his mischief (I lie), but we do miss him. I know he misses chatting to you. He keeps joking that God just won’t give up trying to get him up there and to use his words, “I’m not f’ing going”, but it is worrying how one thing after another keeps happening. I think we’ll have to wrap him in bubble wrap when he comes home or better still put him inside a big balloon.

Good News today (Monday) that Ry is going to recover but currently is still in the hospital and will require some Physical Therapy for his left leg mobility and some corrective lenses for his eye. His left arm has miraculously spontaneously recovered as Ross has witnessed.

So, please do pray for our friend Ry – these next weeks will be challenging. Also, Skwl is set to start again September 2nd and he may not have full mobility and definitely will be lacking some strength by then. Ross is looking forward to (NOT) aiding Ry around campus as Ry does have a tendency to ‘milk’ it for all he can get!

We all know how fond Ry is of Brussel sprouts and this may have been an attempt on his part to try and look like one. Ross, in retaliation for Ry pretending to be far more disabled than he actually is, has informed the nurses that Ry loves to be called "Little Sprout." (Just a little inspiration and encouragement from SLYC and G). A special healing Brussel sprouts smoothie may be taken to the Hospital to be given to the nurses to serve to Ry as well. Hope they make him drink it all! Bottoms up! Doctor's orders!

I believe this is karma in action. We know how fond Ry is of calling certain people "Muppet" and this is karma's way of making Ry look like a Muppet himself - in this particular case KERMIT! I can attest that from photos that were e-mailed to us the little ornamental pond that Ry stepped off the path into was extremely gross, filled with thick green algae and slime and rotten vegetation and to me looked like pea soup. Ry was completely covered in this slop. So, we may now have to call him Kermie - among other things. I understand Miss Piggy has sent multiple get well cards and flowers expressing her love. They won't let her in to visit him - not because of covid but for fear of Ry contracting swine flu from all her hugs and kisses.

This could only happen to Ry. Who else could be returning home after dark following a day of fun while on holiday, have to pee, turn off onto a dark path/walkway for privacy and suddenly step off into a small pond in the middle of the walkway and bang his head against a rock and knock himself unconscious? Thank goodness Ross, Jay and Aidy were with him and went to check on him when he didn't return after a reasonable time.

Seriously he does have some swelling in his brain causing him to have some vision problems and issues with his left leg similar to the effects of a stroke. He should recover completely once the swelling goes down and following some physical therapy. Hopefully he will be well enough to return to school with Ross when the new session starts up in September. Let's hope and pray they are not doing anything with chemistry this year because they would probably blow the place up!

Get well Ry! We all love and miss you and hope for a speedy recovery on your behalf!
Prayers and best wishes for a full quick recovery to Ry!

Now here is the latest update from Ross: ALL the nurses are apparently calling him ‘little sprout’ now. He is so mad it’s unreal; but is just too nice to put them right. His nickname has even been written into his notes as, ‘Ryan prefers to be addressed as Little Sprout as he doesn’t like his real name. He will only respond to Little Sprout, so please use this wherever possible.’ The Physio even introduced himself to Ry yesterday and shook his hand saying, “nice to meet you Little Sprout”. We can just imagine what Ry was thinking, but we bet he just smiled at the Physio. If I were to say he was livid then it would be the biggest understatement EVER. If he could actually stand up, we’d be dead, but he doesn’t actually know which one of us did it yet. Ry doesn’t know it yet, but today he will be served homemade sprout soup for lunch and roast sprout accompaniment for evening meal courtesy of his Mum. We dropped it off last night, during visiting, with the Nursing station to put in the fridge. The Sister said, “we don’t usually give home food, but Little Sprout is such a sweetie and so courteous we’ll make an exception. We’ve never known anyone who loves sprouts like him. Fancy wanting to be called Little Sprout!” We really struggled not to crack up and how they REALLY don’t know Ry. Sweetie and Ry just DON’T go together at all! He certainly knows how to pull the wool over their eyes. We’re ALL going to turn our phones off at lunch and tea time just to increase his annoyance because he’s going to want to ring and kick off with us big time. We can’t wait for the explosion.

SLYC, G & Ross

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]