Page banner image

What happened?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Neverdry on September 02, 2021 at 19:28:47

So I had to go grocery shopping and it's pouring down rain outside, which doesn't surprise me because It's been a rainy summer this year. I'm feeling pretty restless like I want to get out of the apartment, so I decide to go anyway. I'm wearing jeans, light brown t-shirt, black socks and black Reeboks.

While I'm getting the grocery bags out of the cabinet, it dawns on me that if they get wet, the bags might break and I'll have wet groceries all over the ground, but decide that I'll take that chance.

I walk to the bus stop and, of course, I'm completely soaked and dripping before I get ten steps out of the apartment. And I'm hoping that the driver will let me on the bus, because I've heard that some drivers won't allow wet people on the bus depending on their degree of saturation. So I get on the bus with no problem, get off at the stop across the street from the store, cross the street, and grab a shopping cart that somebody left in the middle of the parking lot.

I walk into the store and it's crowded. All of a sudden, I realize that I'm wearing only briefs, white socks and the Reeboks; nothing else! People are staring, kids are laughing, and I'm thinking that I'd really like to get my groceries instead of having to go home, get dressed and come back...if I can get home!

So what happened? Where are my clothes? Did I have a mental health breakdown? Did I have a stroke? Did someone undress me when I wasn't looking?

None of it happened. I woke up this morning to a bright sunny day and realized it had all been a dream...

(This is not made up! I really did dream this last night and wrote it just how I remember it.)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]