Page banner image

Re: Ry and the Green Pond Mishap

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on September 04, 2021 at 17:17:29

In Reply to: Re: Ry and the Green Pond Mishap posted by Kayne on September 04, 2021 at 15:18:03:

Hi Kayne šŸ¤—,

WOW, 2 girls OMG. So youā€™ve now got ā€˜no nameā€™ and ā€˜itā€™ in the house. Hurry up Chris and Mari coz we need names please.

So Kayne, who do you think got the best deal in the house rearrangement? Iā€™m guessing you coz you got a new Fam as well. Now YOU really do need to perform Bro, pressure is ON! Is there a Uni near you that is good and you could go to. Itā€™d be a shame to break all this up after just a year? Give Charlie a bucket from me Bro!

Iā€™m doing better, I started some pool exercise with Ross and Mr. Swim after skwl on Friday. That was hard, but great fun. As they say, ā€˜no pain no gain!ā€™ Theyā€™ve BOTH promised to get me back to normal and fit AGAIN ā€¦. ā€œeven if it KILLS YOU!ā€ They were grinning ominously and I actually felt a little bit scared. I think the tables have finally turned and Iā€™m now the subject of conspiracies! Kayne Bro, you canā€™t change a personality, you can just moderate it. I will still take some risks, thatā€™s just me. I just hope I donā€™t come unstuck AGAIN šŸ¤£! But I never thought of going for a pee as ā€˜risk takingā€™ before. Who the F left that green pool there!

Safe, Bro

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]