Page banner image

Re: What happened?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by NickT on September 06, 2021 at 23:38:42

In Reply to: Re: What happened? posted by Neverdry on September 06, 2021 at 22:07:40:

Hi ND...

I remembered another dream. I had a friend I met through flickr and we have emailed for quite a few years. I have never been west of the Mississippi. I had a dream that I drove out there to Oregon and visited them. It was late at night and the kids were already in bed. I met my friend in his driveway. I settled in and he gave me a room in the 3 season screened porch. I woke up a few hours later to find the youngest one sitting near me to wish me a good morning. He was also ready to cook me breakfast. I knew I was in a dream but I could feel myself wake up. No keep this going...and I really woke up. I emailed my friend about this dream and he sent me pictures of the screened 3 season porch. It was just like the dream! I really don't remember any pictures of his house, but maybe in the past he sent some and it was just a memory that was sparked. I asked him about the kids too and the dream and real personalities were spot on.

As for my Dad, yes it was rough. I still heard him calling out to me while I was downstairs, or talking to myself as if he was still there. I had to learn how to just take care of myself. Other family to help me? Nope.

Yes, writing was a way of escape. Even if I wrote and threw out the pages. I have noticed I had to be in the right frame of mind and in a good mood to write, otherwise the pages would be crap. I actually got a computer so I could write the book. I never did get any further with it.

Would you like to become email pals? We seem pretty close in age and with this board, alot in common. I have met up with two people so far from here, what a blast!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]