Page banner image

Re: Billy Has Two Moms - UPDATE

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Love2GetUWet on October 01, 2021 at 06:12:54

In Reply to: Billy Has Two Moms posted by Love2GetUWet on September 25, 2021 at 23:25:41:

First of all, I've been very pleased that SO MANY of you have responded, thank you very much! I haven't had time to thoughtfully review and respond to every post, but please know that I definitely intend to do so asap!

I've talked with both my wife and my pastor to try and hear all sides. Here's where my wife and I are leaning currently:

We want to be as "inclusive" (to borrow a current term) as possible when it comes to our home, and do so without judgement or question as to our family differences. More likely than not, I/we will seek to build a bridge to this family and when the kids aren't listening, have a simple conversation about our differences and we'll communicate that we for now will simply tell our son that your family is "different" and avoid for now discussions about lifestyle choices etc... We'll wait for his questions to come, and do our best to make our answers simple and to the point and to express that people have different opinions about these things, and that our family has it's reasons as does Billy's. My only ask of Billy's moms will likely be that they avoid overt PDAs in front of Hunter and that if he asks them any questions, to do the same as we plan to do, and follow the Keep it Simple mantra. When he comes home and talks about it, we'll add our guidance as needed.

Glad you all found this an engaging topic,

Thanks, L2GUW

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]