Page banner image

Re: Billy Has Two Moms

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Waterproofs4swimming on October 03, 2021 at 19:30:36

In Reply to: Re: Billy Has Two Moms posted by Zonie on October 02, 2021 at 15:18:52:

I’m not quite sure what order to put my thoughts into in this reply.

I am a gay woman and fortunately so is my fiancée. In my early 20s, although already recognising that I was attracted to some women, I tried to comply with what I’d had presented to me as being ‘normal’ - find a good man, settle down and have children. I genuinely tried but soon realised that relationships with men weren’t for me. As I approach 50 years old I am in many ways saddened not to have had children but at the same time recognise that without having had my own children I’ve had more time available to play an important part in many young peoples’ lives both as a teacher and as a youth worker.

I understand that for some people (both men and women alike), where they are married and there are children involved, they live a ‘compliance lie’ for many years often to the detriment of their own mental well-being. It may be that one of these 2 moms has managed to escape her compliance lie but still has a positive relationship with Billy’s dad.

Alternatively could it be that one of the 2 moms (with child in tow for their protection) has left an abusive relationship - I do wonder whether the term obedience implies acceptance of all that might go on within a house. It stands to reason that a child would be placed with their non-abusive parent. Could it then be for financial (or even emotional) support that this mom is then living with their pal?

Neither of these suggested reasons for Billy having 2 moms should be a cause for suspicion by anyone looking into their lives. As a teacher and youth worker I strive to encourage youngsters to be accepting of others… the same way that us grown ups should be too.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]