Page banner image

Introducing someone to wet shirt

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by WetShirtsRule on October 27, 2021 at 06:22:18

Hi there,

This happened a while back. We'd just moved interstate for work reasons, and we'd been put up in a hotel that had an outdoor swimming pool. This would have been in early high school for me.

I had decided to go down to the pool on a fairly warm day. I was down there in a pair of blue board shorts and a black t-shirt. There was another kid there about the same age I was who was wearing speedos and a white t-shirt.

We got small talking for a bit, and he asked if I wanted to get in the pool and we could have a bit of fun in there.

Without hesitation, I jumped into the pool with my shirt on. It immediately got completely soaked.

He looked at me a bit weirdly for a moment. "You forgot to take your shirt off" he said.

"Not really" I replied with. "I usually wear a t-shirt in the pool."

He was a bit hesitant at first, but he could see that I was enjoying it. To my surprise, he jumped in with his shirt on as well, which instantly went transparent as it clung to his body.

His face instantly lit up when it got wet. For the next half an hour or so, we played around in the pool, keeping both our shirts on.

For the rest of the stay, we used to regularly meet at the pool. I'd usually wear the same clothes each time. He seemed to change between the white t-shirt and a black singlet.

The last day he was there, he asked afterwards if I wanted to go over to get a drink at a local cafe and walk back.

"Sure" I said. He replied "Should we go get a change of clothes?"

I replied with "I want to try something. Do you feel comfortable going over with your shirt off?"

He agreed, and we both went over just wearing our wet board shorts. Thankfully they were fairly relaxed about us and served us.

That was a good couple of days, and I was glad I was able to see him both in a wet t-shirt and out in public with his shirt off.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]