Page banner image

With jeans on a surf board

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Irving U K on October 29, 2021 at 17:11:38

On YouTube I found «Wetlook Admin» some time ago. I especially liked his recording where he is playing with a surfboard wearing washed out jeans (have probably been in the water before ha he) and a nice hoody. There are two recordings. On the first one he is partly dry in the beginning. I guess he started all dry and then pushed the board out into the water riding on it, getting his jeans wet little by little before he falls into the water.
This reminds me of myself some years back. On a private beach I found a surfboard that had drifted ashore and I took care of so it did nor drift away again – without me.
I really wanted to try it out, just like I had done before with a small sailboat I had.
So I dressed up in a way I knew I would really enjoy – a lot. Levis or Wrangler jeans (had both available). The Wranglers were more slim fit than the Levis. So I thing I prefered the Wranglers this time. I wore them commando as I knew that with be most enjoyable this time. Other times I would have selected heavy duty nylon board trunks under my jeans. Put this time it was commando. White socks and converse were added. And t-shirt I had bought in Hawaii with just that word printed on it. Fitting for surfing!
On top I added a green hoody (that had been in the water before, in fact I thing I may have waded with it in the waves in Hawaii.
Then I pushed the board out from the beach and sat on it feeling the water making my jeans wet, front and rear. It felt great!
I felt something got stiffer and stiffer and as I eventually got totally soaked, the wet denim made me experience something you may guess.
Hope I am not going too far in my description,
Anyway I was so enjoyable that I soon repeated it another day, but this time with Levis jeans and jacket – and absolutely nothing else.
The above mentioned Wetlook admin videos brings those good feelings back.
Have a nice day.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]